The Keystone KTEB-1C3032-1-TP-W Rapid Start Circline Ballast is a current regulator that is designed to ensure sufficient voltage is present to start the attached lamps. The Rapid Start Circline Ballast is designed to power one (1) 12-inch 32 Watt FC12T9 lamp or one (1) 9-inch 30 W FCL-30 circling lamp. The ballast includes a socket for quick set-up as well as a3-year manufacturer’s warranty for peace of mind.
The Keystone Rapid Start Circline Ballast features an A sound rating, a low minimum starting temperature of just 0 degrees Fahrenheit and transient protection that meets ANSI/IEEE C62.41 Cat. A standards. The easy-to-use Keystone fixture’s case is made of steel and lead wires are made of 18 AWG 105ºC/600V solid copper.
- Sound Rated: A
- Minimum Starting Temperature: 0ºF, -18ºC
- Maximum Case Temperature: 167ºF, 75ºC
- Meets FCC Part 18 (Class B) Consumer Limits
- Transient Protection Meets ANSI/IEEE C62.41 Cat. A
- Lamp End-of-Life Protected