Mega performance, quality and value from state-of-the-art HID floods.
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 4' of the ground.
- Housing: One-piece die cast aluminum with die cast door frame held captive when opened.
- Reflector: Unique mechanism provides field adjustable beam spread. Patent pending. High quality anodized aluminum eliminates redirected energy to prolong lamp life. Contoured for maximum horizontal and vertical beam dispersion.
- Finish: Chip and fade resistant Bronze polyester powder coat finish.
- Lens: Tempered shock resistant glass, 5/32" thick.
- Lens Gasket: High temperature extruded silicone set in die cast retaining groove to remain in place during relamping.
- Socket: Porcelain socket pulse rated 4kv, 1500W and 600 volts, reinforced with cat's eyes for added durability. Silicone and fiberglass #14 gauge socket leads rate for 200° C. Plated screw shell designed to resist corrosion with spring loaded center contact.
- Effective Projected Area: Maximum EPA = 2.1
- Mounting: Mounting can be locked securely in place.