LED MiniDisc Scoop Lights are the perfect choice for outlining and illuminating architectural features. A 60,000-hour average LED life eliminates replacing burned out lamps. Great for steps, aisles, paths, driveways, direction lighting, information lighting, decorative lighting, merchandising and landscape accents.
- Scoop cover version of the popular LED MiniDisc Light
- Must be powered with by a NSL LED Driver (see Parts / Accessories)
- Low energy requirements of only 0.24 watts per fixture
- Can be parallel wired (daisy chained) up to 100 fixtures per LED Driver. No custom cord required. Check local code and NEC for wiring selection
- Fits in any 1" diameter hole, 3 1/2" long
Use of non NSL wire will void warranty